The CV is the abbreviation of Curriculum vitae which contains the important things about the candidate.
In my previous post, I had provided some valuable tips helpful to draft the professional security guard CV. But, here, you would get a security guard CV sample which can assist you to format your own CV as the professional manner.
This security guard CV sample is for the experienced and none experience candidate to impress the interviewer team for shortlisting.
MR. RANGA SINGH
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates
Mob No. +97152427167
Email: [email protected]
An energetic, hardworking security officer who has a proven track record of safeguarding a Client’s property and assets against acts of theft, fire, and vandalism.
Able to uphold good Order on sites whilst working within a company’s procedural guidelines. and also ensuring a High quality of service is consistently maintained with optimum efficiency.
Currently looking for an appropriate opportunity with a reputable employer who rewards hard work and appreciates ability and loyalty.
- Served in Nepal army in mid-western infantry division 2001-2005
- Worked as a security guard at Rasuwa treks and Expedition Pvt. Ltd. Nepal 2006-2008
- Working as a security officer in Lulu hypermarket 2009-2014
- CCTV operator Fujairah City center Carrefour Hypermarkets LLC from June 2015-Present.
- Pro-actively ensuring the protection of merchandise, property, and assets.
- Creating a safe and comfortable working environment for employees, visitors & customers.
- Patrolling the shopping area for periods of time.
- Directing emergency vehicles and other traffic if a major incident occurs.
- Responding to emergency situations as they arise.
- Accurately reporting all incidents to senior managers.
Preventing and detecting offense on site.
- Monitoring and operating CCTV cameras and other recording systems.
- Managing the lost & Found as per the company policies & procedure.
- Using the correct radio voice procedure.
- Liaising with the emergency services, police, ambulance, and fire service to resolve issues and maintain security and service.
- Making sure that no unauthorized personnel enters restricted areas.
- Answering queries from visitors to the shopping center.
- Collecting statements and evidence in reported allegations.
- Accurately updating administrative records and sheets.
- Carrying out inspections of stores and the car park.
PROFESSIONAL COMPETENCIES EXPERIENCE
- Good observation skills.
- Fully aware of arrest and restraint Techniques.
- Aware of health and safety issues.
- Dealing with people politely but in an authoritative manner.
- Computer literate, able to use MS Office and also visitor management systems.
- Capability to monitor information feeds simultaneously from multiple sources.
- Having a professional approach to all routine tasks.
- Experience of monitoring and controlling security equipment.
- Excellent time-management skills.
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
- Experience of working on major events.
- Smart, well-groomed and confident. Having a professional attitude.
- Possessing a friendly, approachable personality.
- Smart and presentable appearance.
- Willing to work shifts, morning, nights etc..
KEY COMPETENCIES AND SKILLS
- Department of the protective system (DPS) licensed from Dubai police.
- Basic Security Guard Training passed from National Training Institute UAE.
- PSBD licensed from Private security business department Abu Dhabi, UAE.
- First Aid Certificate from UAE Red Crescent Company.
Name: Ranga Singh
Father’s Name: Rakesh Singh
Date of Birth: 12/20/1981
Marital Status: Married
Visa Status: Employment visa
Passport No: 07198466
Date of Issue: 26th March 2014
Date of Expiry: 25th March 2024
Place of Issue: Kathmandu, Nepal
B.B.S passed from the Tribhuvan University of Nepal.
I hereby certify that the above information is true and correct to the best of my knowledge and belief. I appreciate your kind attention to this and look forward to hearing from you soon.
Thanking you in anticipation, Yours Sincerely,