Many new Visa holders for the United Arab Emirates worry about their Visa authenticity or visa validity. That’s the reason, they want to check their visa status online before leaving their country for the UAE.
The UAE residence has to go to the immigration office for visa renewal in every two or three years depending on the visa types.
Even though you are the UAE residence and know your visa expiry month you may not know the date. For knowing the exact date of your visa expiry you should come through the immigration visa stamp on your passport.
Not every time you are carrying your passport with you because of the emirates ID allows you to move freely all over the United Arab Emirates. You don’t have the visa copy but you know your passport number and expiry date you can check the visa expiry date through online.
When you get the UAE residency visa from your company or agent it is important to check it online for being sure that you have possessed the valid visa for UAE.
Since the UAE government launched the smart government services most of the It services are online anyone can access from electronic gadgets such as smart mobile phone, tablets and laptops.
If you want to check your visa validity for the UAE you need to know only the two things, your passport number and its expiry date.
Now let me guide you on how to check your residency visa validity in the UAE.
- Click this link –
- Make sure you are landed in the federal identity and citizenship website.
- Select the ‘Passport Information’
- Select either ‘residency’ or ‘visa’.
- Enter passport number and passport expiry date.
- Select your nationality from the dropdown menu
- Select the captcha checkbox
- Click on search.
- The result will now display your visa details.
- Easily check the Baharain visa online
- Check Kuwait visa status online
- Visa checking tips for Saudi Arabia
- Check your Korean visa status online.
- United Arab emirates visa application status online.