Check Bahrain visa- Bahrain is a little island nation in the Persian Gulf. Although in Bahrain there are a lot of job opportunities for skilled and unskilled worker It not famous for job seekers across the world.
People from developing countries mark Dubai as a prime destination, second choice Qatar and third Kuwait for their overseas career in the Gulf region.
How much Bahrain companies pay to the employees?
The companies pay to the expatriates workers very much similar to the other Gulf countries.
There are a few reasons, people love to go to other countries in the gulf for an overseas job. Some of them are better business policies and legendary infrastructure development.
Just like other countries Bahrain also requires the visa for the individual who wants to enter, stay and work in the country.
There is indirect competition among the GCC countries for digitalization in government services. Result for that Bahrain also fully implemented the online system to the LMRA (Labor market Regulatory Authority) website.
The LMRA is the government body and responsible for issuing the visa for the visitor, workers, and business persons.
All the foreign workers anywhere in the world they can check their work permit application status, the legal status, and visa validity on LMRA website.
LMRA website is simply designed but amazingly functions to give the information to its user including.
- Work permit validity– You can check your work permit validity by entering work permit number which you can find in the upper part of the work permit or passport number.
- Legal status– For the legal status in the Kingdom of Bahrain just enter the personal number on the require field and submit.
- Work permit application– For the applications submitted to LMRA to issue the work permit, you can check the status by entering the application number.
To check your Bahrain visa and the legal status of this country just follow this link you would find the Imra portal. Which provides express services for giving the pieces of information about the legal status and validity of their work permits in the Kingdom of Bahrain.
The expatriates’ employees for Bahrain can check their legal status by inserting their personal number.
To check work permit validity enter the work permit or passport number and chose the country from the drop-down list.
For tracking your application status submitted the LMRA to issue the work permit enter the application ID number.
How to check Bahrain eVisa?
- Apply for eVisa
- Check your eVisa.
For checking the eVisa status clicks on eVisa status button then the new window opens.
- Now enter passport number,
- date of birth and application reference number then
The eVisa application or approved detail will be shown.
The application reference number is a tracking ID which was given when you applied for the eVisa online. If you misplace the reference number you can not use this system to check your eVisa status.
When you ensure all of the above data is accurate then click submit button for inquiry and clear all to start again.
Final thoughts: Comparing the other countries in the Gulf. The Bahrain visa checking website is handy and most dynamic for the performance on giving the result.
- Check United Arab emirates visa online.
- Easily check the Baharain visa online
- Check Kuwait visa status online
- Visa checking tips for Saudi Arabia
- Check your Korean visa status online.