Securiguard Middle East is one of the leading security firms in the Gulf region and is the fifth largest private security organization in the United Arab Emirates in terms of size. The company provides excellent service to clients, and how much it cares for employees, I would discuss here in this article, today.
Since the company founded in 2005 in Abu Dhabi the capital city of the UAE, it has been providing, man-guarding, integrated systems, and security consultancy services to government and private clients.
The company has more than 10 thousand employees mostly the security officers have trained to provides various levels of security.
What services does the Securiguard Middle East provide?
As a private security company, it offers the protection of people, properties, and information, including;
- Manned Guarding services
- CCTV and control room operation
- Patrolling and Lock Down
- Escort Services to the valuable cargos.
- Access Control Management
- Parking Control and Key Management
- First Aid & Accidents
- Event and VIP Security
- Visitor Management
- Handling the Lost & Found Property
- Incidents and Emergency Management
Which are the clients of the securiguard middle east?
The company is partnering with the government and private industries to provide security services to their properties and people. There are several types of gardening services provided by this company, for example.
- Police contractors
- Bodyguard and close protection.
- Royal guard
- Armed and unarmed guards
- Security specialist.
Is the securiguard middle east good for work?
There are several private security industries in the United Arab Emirates under the ASSD and SIRA regulations. Most of the companies are regulated by these two security regulations, therefore, they have to comply with these laws while dealing with the employees.
However, not every company in the UAE has followed the regulation fully, still, there are lots of complaints from the security personnel. Go through the following breakdown about the securiguard middle east, I hope you may get the full picture of the organization.
- Recruitment prospect: The company provides equal opportunities for anyone to join and serve. During the recruitment process, they select talents without any discrimination.
- Diversified workforce: Literally the security companies in the UAE hire foreign nationals as security personnel. Securiguard Middle east recruits people around the world. When you work in this company, you may find your teammates from different cultures, different religions, and different backgrounds. Working with this company You have a lot of opportunities to learn about new ideas and cultures.
- Compensation: When we talk about salaries, it will be posted without delay through the WPS under the private security regulation. The company also provides other compensations including insurance, and end services benefits.
- Worklife balance: The company provides the employees one day off a week and four days a month. Depending on the site, some guards just works for 8 hours.
Accommodation: Securiguard Middle east accommodations are much better than other private security companies as well as free of charge.
- Management: The organization is well managed, so you’ll find the most motivating leaders and officers who are the mentors of the security skills. They give you opportunities to maximize your working abilities.
- Big flatform: It is not a small security firm, but rather the largest company with different departments. You can get opportunities for working in different departments. If you are qualified you can work as an armed guard, royal guard, Abu Dhabi Police, and CIT (cash in transit) crew. In another hand, it is a big platform to learn and grow.
- Vacation: Most of the people who work overseas, leave their loved ones in their country. Everyone needs to see the family members after a certain period of time. If you are part of this company, you’ll get a month’s vacation in one year and 2 months paid vacation along with a 2-way ticket every two years.
- Not equal opportunities for career development and training.
- 12 hours of duties, not 8 hours.
- Employees Salary deduction for small errors.
- Many place accommodations are very far from the workplace.
- Overtime payment not attractive medium pay.
Conclusion: The overall score for the Securiguard Middle East is good, although there are some drawbacks. It is a good company to work and grow.