Carrefour UAE is the perfect place to make a career for anyone since the organization has embraced the international stander grading of the employees and offers even more facilities to the people who work for it. If you’re searching for a carrefour job in Dubai, read this post and I’d give you the full process for the employment.
Although Carrefour is France based largest hypermarket chain in the world, it has been in the UAE for the last 30 years and has now been a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim group, which is owned by the richest person in the UAE, Majid Al Futtaim.
Why work for Carrefour UAE?
All employees working in Carrefour UAE are recruited under the Majid Al Futtaim Recruiting Policy and employees’ benefits are similar to the other MAF (Majid Al Futtaim) subsidiaries.
Apart from the salary here are some other reasons why you should work in the MAF group in the UAE.
- The well-organized group of company
- Good working nature and environment.
- The employees benefit from an annual vacation.
- Salary in time
- Stander accommodation
- End service compensation according to the labor law of the UAE.
- Opportunity to interact with people from around the world.
- Employees are eligible to grade allowance on the basis of their working years.
- Free visa, free tickets, and free recruitment.
- Career developed opportunity.
How to look for a carrefour job in Dubai?
Carrefour employs the candidates from two locations, one within the UAE and the other, outside the UAE.
- Recruitment within UAE: Candidates may apply for a position online or submit an application to the office.
- Recruitment outside UAE: The organization sends workers’ demand letters to recruitment agencies to another country, and the company representative goes to interview them.
If a person is in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, I recommend that submit the application on the Majid Al Futtaim official job portal. When you visit the job portal then follow the following steps;
First step:1 For the Unite Arab emirates you have to visit the Majid Al Futtaim vacancy page click here.
- Go over the career section
- choose the job category
- Choose the position you want to apply
- Click on the apply button after reading the requirements.
- Create the account if you are new and existing users can log in.
- Submit your application.
Step 1.1, If you want to make your career in another gulf country then click this link to choose the county for application.
- Search the job through the advanced search bar by entering a job title, Division, and current or future opportunity.
- Click on the position you want to apply
- Create an account or log in if you already have a user account.
- Submit your CV
When the HR department scans your CV and application, if they believe you are the right candidate, they will call for an interview.
For the candidates who win the interview, the company provides the job offer letter, along with obtaining the labor contract from the Ministry Of Human Resource and Emiratisation and visa from the immigration department.
Conclusion: Although you will hear the organization offers a lower salary there are other benefits that are par than other companies in the UAE. Carrefour jobs in Dubai are the most sought after careers of candidates from all over the world, so I recommend this company to everyone.