If you’re looking for a Carrefour job in Dubai, you should first learn about their hiring process so you can prepare for the interview.
Since the firm has adopted the international standard for employee grading, it has become one of the perfect places to make a career for anyone.
Now It has now been a subsidiary of the Majid Al Futtaim group, which is the wealthiest person owns in the UAE, Majid Al Futtaim.
Why work for Carrefour UAE?
All employees working in Carrefour UAE are recruited under the Majid Al Futtaim Recruiting Policy and employees’ benefits are similar to the other MAF (Majid Al Futtaim) subsidiaries.
Apart from the salary here are some other reasons why you should work in the MAF group in the UAE.
- The well-organized group of company
- Good working nature and environment.
- The employees benefit from an annual vacation.
- Salary in time
- Stander accommodation
- End service compensation according to the labor law of the UAE.
- Opportunity to interact with people from around the world.
- Employees are eligible for a grade allowance based on their working years.
- Free visa, free tickets, and free recruitment.
- Career-developed opportunity.
How to look for a carrefour job in Dubai?
Carrefour hires new staff in two locations: one in the UAE and one outside the UAE.
- Recruitment within UAE: Candidates may apply for a position online or apply to the office.
- Recruitment outside UAE: The organization sends workers’ demands to recruitment agencies in another country, and the company representative from the UAE goes for the selection.
If a person is in Dubai or the United Arab Emirates, I recommend that apply to the Majid Al Futtaim official job portal. When you visit the job portal then follow the following steps;
First step:1 For those who are in the United Arab Emirates visit the Majid Al Futtaim vacancy page click here.
- Go over the career section
- choose the job category
- Choose the position you want to apply for
- Click the apply button, but be sure to read all of the requirements to ensure that you are applying for a position for which you are qualified.
- Create a user account if you are new and existing users can log in.
- Submit your application.
Step 1.1, If you want to make your career in another gulf country then click this link. On the search bar type the GGC country’s name.
- By adding the job title and location into the advanced search bar, you can narrow your search results.
- Click on the position you want to apply
- Create an account or log in if you already have a user account.
- Submit your CV
After reviewing your resume, the HR department will schedule an interview if they believe you are the ideal candidate for the position.
For the candidates who win the interview, the company provides the job offer letter, along with obtaining the labor contract from the Ministry Of Human Resources and Emiratisation and a visa from the immigration department.
Conclusion: After the epidemic, the company reduced its workforce, but now it is aggressively seeking new employees since it requires a large number of workers to operate the store at full capacity.
If you are seeking for carrefour jobs in Dubai in 2022, you need also know how much the organization pays.
I recommend this post to learn about the benefits of Carrefour employment in Dubai because it covers a range of advantages and disadvantages of working with this organization.