If you’re wondering where to post job openings for free? Then you’re in the right place because this post has contained information about the most popular online job portal platform that allows you to post your organization opening without any cost.
Although job portal set up to earn money by selling job posting packages to employers some job posting website offers limited or completely free for posting the jobs.
Whether online job portals or recruitment agencies, they do not dominate internationally as other tech companies have done. Some of them are popular in the country, and some of them have dominated regional markets, So, it ‘s important for you to look for a popular location-based website where you can post job openings for free.
Where can you post job openings for free?
- Indeed: It is the most popular job site and the leading career search platform in many countries around the world. Posting the job is entirely free in Indeed but you need to sponsor your job for gaining a better search result.
Millions of jobs are posted on this website every day and your post can go back to the search results, so you can sponsor your job and pay only when someone clicks on your post.
2. Career Google: It not the online job portal but google offers the organization to include the job in the search result. If someone searches on google for the particular position it will display your job on the search result if your job is relevant for that query.
3. Facebook: The most popular social network in the 21-century Facebook has introduced new features to help organizations and individuals post their jobs and reach out to millions of users. It is completely free services that you can post a job and receive an application notification with the attached CV for a specific position.
4. Linkedin: It was established in 2003 as the job search engine but it has gone further than the traditional job portal. Linkedin has a function as the social media for recruiters and job seekers. You can post jobs free of charge on this platform, but there are more features that can enable if you sign up for a premium membership.
To post the job on Linkedin you should create the company pages and post the requirement on it. The premium membership allows you to access applicants’ profiles and communicates with them personally.
5. Glassdoor: It is a partial free job posting website that allows you to post a job and use a full feature on the days of the trail period. The employer has the option to redirect the job seeker to their website for applying for a particular position or received the job application on the glassdoor that is called easy to apply.
The employer can find the talent here in Glassdoor because it offers the job-seeker the review of the organization. As a result, talents around the world are using this platform.
6. Jora: It is a totally free website Where can you post job openings for free, Its interface is just like Indeed. A million people have been visiting this website for a month and you can save time and money with Jora.
7. Ladders: It’s another great place to post job openings for free, mostly focused on regional hiring, the American continent. The site has offered the two-tier job posting one is free and another premium. Although Ladders offers the free job posting for anyone but to access the employer review should buy the premium packages.
8. PostJobFree.com: Through it, name everybody assumes that it is the free job site where can I post job openings for free. The organization established in 2007 based in Florida, United States America, and allow recruiters to post their jobs for free.
9. Scouted: It is a free job posting website for a career in engineering, and you can post a job without any fees if you need the engineering candidates. Scouted is a job matching platform that works to find the employer and the employees with each other.
10. Hubstaff Talent: This site offers remote job placement without any charge. Although it was established in 2014, it has become the most popular company in the world in 18 countries.
Conclusion: These are the most popular platforms among job-seekers. Although you post a job without spending a single scent, you can reach out to millions of job seekers.