Medical test report – Thousands of ex-pat workers who come to UAE need to go for a medicinal test in their country before they allow to enter the UAE. The main reason for the medical test is to prevent the people who have suffered from contagious diseases.
Expats screen mainly for contagious diseases, including tuberculosis, hepatitis B and HIV/Aids at approved medical centers.
Those who test positively refused to enter this country by denying to issue the visa against them. They also go for another confirmatory re-tests once they are in the country.
Only the foreign employees who submit the medical test report along with the visa application. They get the entry permit for UAE otherwise the application can be rejected.
The UAE has long been very tough about disease control, as they have many workers coming in from other countries such as India, Pakistan, Srilanka, Indonesia, Philippines, Nepal, Africa, Arab and western countries.
These workers carry two risks: firstly, transmission, and secondly, a burden on the health system.
Resident ex-pats needing to renew their visas require to undergo the medical test at the authorized medical center. But not have to undergo the hepatitis tests, and workers diagnosed with the disease will no longer be deported.
If you are on a work visa your company may apply for the medical test on behalf of you, but if you are going to apply yourself then hereby some steps to follow.
- Visit one of the medical check-up centers.
- Submit the required documents.
- Pay the fees.
- Go to the designated medical check-up room for the category you fall under.
- Receive a card indicating the application number.
- Valid passport (Original+photo copy)
- Entry permit (Original+photo copy)
Fees to pay
The medical test fee can be different when the government changes the policy, therefore, visit the haad website to get the updated fees.
- Residence visa medical check-up certificate = AED 250
- Hepatitis B vaccine (for specific categories) = AED 50
After 48hrs of completing the medical test, you could check your medical report status online using your application number.
Now, TAAM has discontinued the online medical test services, so, here is the way you can receive your Medical screening report in Abu Dhabi.
- Either collect your medical test report from the screening center or
- Some medical test center also offers online checking services.
So, we are going to write some articles dedicated to the medical screening center, because, there are many fitness centers have taken a license for screening foreign labor. Stay tone possibly near future you will get an update on our website.
In conclusion: To check your medical report online in UAE was easy and straightforward but your medical test is done in Dubai click here.
To get the information about your medical test in Dubai, you have to Visit the medical check-up center within the period stated on the receipt to pick up your medical certificate.
- How to check your visa for UAE.
- Check your work visa for Qatar
- Easyway to check your Saudi Arabia Visa.