Many people around the world who have retired from the army or the police search for a similar role in the late-career. On the other hand, people who are not retired but have military and police experience also expect a similar sector but reward them a good paycheck. Royal security guard Abu Dhabi is one of the common jobs for these types of candidates.
In this article, I’d like to talk about the Royal Guard in the United Arab Emirates and try to explain the recruitment process, training, salary as well as duties and responsibilities.
We all know that the Royal Security Guards are responsible for the protection of royal family members and their property. The additional duty of the Royal Guard in the United Arab Emirates is to protect critical infrastructures.
Is the royal security guard Abu Dhabi is government job?
No, it is a purely private security industry that hires security personnel and deploys them to protect royal family members and property, as well as some of them working with UAE armed forces.
International golden group (IGG) a specializing and high tech defense solution company established it’s headquartered in 2002 in Abu Dhabi the capital city of the UAE, since then it has been providing the manpower services to the UAE armed forces, ministry of the interior and other defense security authorities.
The IGG has operated several subsidiaries, one of them is EGSS (Emirates Gateway Security Services) which hires the ex. army and police officers locally or internationally and provide the royal security guard services.
Companies under the Umbrella of the IGG
- EMIRATES GATEWAY SECURITY SERVICES (EGSS)
- INTEGRATED SERVICE CENTRE (ISC)
- IGG ADVANCED INDUSTRIES (IGAD)
- BOOMERANGER BOATS LTD
- IGG ASELSAN INTEGRATED SYSTEM(IAIS)
- IGG PHOTONIS NIGHT VISION
- GOLDEN MARINE SYSTEMS (GMS)
- GOLDEN TECHNOLOGY SOLUTIONS (GTS)
- GLOBAL AEROSPACE LOGISTICS (GAL)
- IGG EMIRATES ADVANCED TRAINING LLC
- FOCUS HUNTING TOOLS AND EQUIPMENT
THE IGG SUPPLY FOR THE MILITARY FOLLOWING EQUIPMENT;
- Small, Medium, and Heavy Arms
- Ammunition (All Calibers)
- Main Battle Tanks
- Self-Propelled Mobile Guns
- Multipurpose Military Vehicles
- Armoured Personnel Carriers
- Night Vision Systems, Scopes and Surveillance Cameras
- Control and Command Systems
- Unmanned Systems Marine Security Barriers
- Anti-Riot Equipment
- Field Hospitals
- Radar Systems
- Shooting Ranges and Simulators
- Military Communications Systems
- Military Uniforms and Soldier Gear
- Hunting Weapons, Tools, and Uniforms
- Marine Security Barriers
THE SERVICES THE IGG GROUP PROVIDES
- Consultancy Services for Military Supplies and Security Solutions
- Maintenance and Upgrade of Military Vehicles
- Military and Security Training
- Information Technology Services
- Air-Traffic Control and Navigation Services
- Protection and Security Services
- Systems Integration and Technical Support Services
- Operational and Maintenance Training
The Royal Security Guard in Abu Dhabi operates, under the EGSS, a subsidiary of the international golden group, mainly for the protection of the VIP and critical infrastructure in the UAE.
REQUIREMENT FOR THE ROYAL GUARD.
- Ex. Army or police officers.
- Hight 5.7″
- Weight more than 75kg
- English proficiency is good.
- VIP or VVIP training plus points.
- School leaving or Intermediate passed
How to apply for a Royal Guard Security job?
If you are in the UAE and believed that you have met the above criteria then send your CV with the job title to [email protected]. The international candidates may hire in their home country with partner with the manpower agents.
Salary for the Royal Security guard In UAE
The initial salary for the royal security guard is AED 3000 they will work for only 8hrs a day and 6day a week. The food and accommodation are provided by the company and will not charge to the employees.
Guarding services to members of royal families, their properties, and critical infrastructure across the UAE.
Depending on your position, the training may take 1 month to 4 months and the instructions are the experience UAE armed force’s officers.
The Royal Security Guards are employed on an unlimited contract that needs to renew every two years and can go on for many years to come. The company provides vacation, medical insurance, and end service benefits according to the UAE labor law.