Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
- Posting Date: Nov 12, 2019
- Job Number: 19159511
- Job Category: Procurement, Purchasing, and Quality Assurance
- Brand: Sheraton Hotels & Resorts
- Schedule: Full-time Relocation? No Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
- Title: Storekeeper job in Sheraton Hotels
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- 1001 to 5000 employees
- Company: – Private
- Unknown / Non-Applicable
About the company:
Sheraton Hotel and resort is the international hotel chain that is owned by Marriott International company. Under the brand of Sheraton hotel, the Marriott international has operated 441 hotels with 155,617 rooms world-wide.
The five stars level of the hotels and resorts have expanded in North America, Africa, Asia Pacific, Central and South America, Europe, the Middle East, and the Caribbean.
- Receive and stage merchandise by department, mark appropriately for placement in facility, and deliver merchandise to the appropriate department.
- Stack received merchandise on pallets or carts.
- Complete requisition forms for inventory and supplies.
- Notify manager/supervisor of low stock levels in a timely manner.
- Receive deliveries, store perishables properly, and rotate stock.
- Inspect deliveries and date times to verify freshness, cleanliness, consistency, and quality throughout case lots. Refuse acceptance of damaged, unacceptable, or incorrect items.
- Adhere to food safety and handling policies and procedures across all food-related areas.
- Organize, clean, and sanitize all refrigerators and freezers, floors, food equipment, and drains.
- Remove empty pallets, cardboard, and trash and place them in proper storage areas.
- Report accidents, injuries, and unsafe work conditions to manager; complete safety training and certifications.
You should be;
- protect company assets.
- Speak to guests and co-workers using clear, appropriate and professional language.
- Develop and maintain positive working relationships with others;
- support team to reach common goals.
- Comply with quality assurance expectations and standards.
- Reach, bend, twist, pull, and stoop; grasp, turn, and manipulate objects; move up and downstairs and/or service ramps; move, lift, or carry objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds.
- stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time.
- Perform other reasonable job duties as requested by Supervisors.
Marriott International is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. Marriott International does not discriminate on the basis of disability, veteran status or any other basis protected under federal, state or local laws.
More jobs from us
To apply for this job please visit marriott.taleo.net.