Website MARRIOTT INTERNATIONAL HOTEL
HOSPITALITY AND INTENTIONAL HOTEL CHAINS
Posting Date Dec 09, 2019
Job Number 19172481
Job Category Loss Prevention & Security
Location The Abu Dhabi EDITION, Land Plot no. C7-C102, Sector 35 West, Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates, United Arab Emirates VIEW ON MAP
Brand Edition Hotels
Position Type Non-Management/Hourly
EDITION Hotels combine the visionary genius of boutique hotelier Ian Schrager, the service delivery of a world-class luxury hotel, and the global reach of Marriott International to create an entirely new experience in the world of hospitality.
Our hotels are stunning microcosms of the world’s top cities, featuring the finest in dining, entertainment, nightlife, and service to create an enchanting experience that makes your spirit soar!
- Patrol all areas of the property; secure rooms; assist guests with room access.
- Conduct emergency response drills, daily physical hazard/safety inspections, investigations, interviews, and key control audit.
- Monitor Closed Circuit Televisions and alarm systems.
- Authorize, monitor, and document access to secured areas. Assist guests/employees during emergency situations.
- Respond to accidents, contact EMS or administer first aid/CPR as required. Gather information and complete reports.
- Maintain confidentiality of reports/documents, release information to authorized individuals.
- Defuse disturbances in accordance with company policies and procedures. Resolve safety hazard situations.
- Handle all interruptions and complaints. Escort unwelcome persons from the property.
- Ensure compliance with alcoholic beverage control laws.
- Call for assistance using proper code responses.
- Provide proper paperwork to employees.
- Assist management in training, motivating and coaching employees; serve as a role model and first point of contact of the Guarantee of Fair Treatment/Open Door Policy process.
- Assist with moving, lifting, carrying, and placing of objects weighing in excess of 75 pounds.
- Stand, sit or walk for an extended period of time or for an entire work shift.
- Move at a speed that is required to respond to work situations (e. g., run, walk, jog).
- Read and visually verify information in a variety of formats (e. g., small print).
- Visually inspect tools, equipment, or machines (e. g., to identify defects).
- Previously experience required.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.marriott.com.