This is the job-sharing series of closecareer.com our team is a delight to share with you the security supervisor job in Wyndham Dubai marina.
Wyndham Hotels & Resorts is one of the largest hotel franchisors and a leading hotel management company in the world. The company business has no limit, across the 80 countries it has more than 9000 hotels and 20 brands worldwide.
The Security Supervisor is responsible for managing the day-to-day operation of the Security Department. Providing protection and communication to hotel guests and staff is the prime duty of the security supervisor in Wyndham Dubai marina.
In addition, he or she is also responsible for patrolling the hotel property detecting the fire, safety and security hazards. As a security supervisor in Wyndham hotel and resort, you should have ability to identify, observe and record the violations of Wyndham rules and regulations.
- High school diploma or equivalent is minimum requirement.
- Must have at least 5 years of experience in the field of Security, a minimum of 1-2 years in a similar role in a 5 or 4-star hotel.
- Must have at least 3 years of UAE experience.
- Must be holding a valid SIRA Security Supervisor license.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Understanding and ability to work in a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written in English.
- Flexible and long hours sometimes required.
- Ability to stand during entire shift.
- Ability to climb and descend stairways and run.
- Ability to physically deter individuals who pose a threat to employees and/or guests.
- Must be physically fit, able to stand long hours, lift, carry, push, pull objects.
- Must be flexible in regards to duty shifts, working excess hours upon requirement.
- Must be effective at listening to, understanding and clarifying concerns.
- Must be able to multitask and prioritize to meet deadlines, recommend improvements.
To apply for this job please visit careers.wyndhamhotels.com.