Website Waldorf Astoria Hotels & Resorts
About the Company:
This is a world-wide full-service brand of hotels, resorts, and the flagship of the US multinational Hilton company. The company established in 1994 by the Hilton company Conrad Hotels & Resorts. From 31 December 2018 there were 586 Hilton Hotels and Resorts properties in 85 countries in 6 continents, with 2166 rooms across the globe.
What you will do?
As a security officer, you have to monitor, and control employee access, regularly patrol and manage unwanted behavior. You are responsible for the security of the visitors, guests and the employes. Along with this, you need to conduct safe evacuation in case of emergencies. In particular, the following tasks are carried out to the highest standards:
- Controlling the entrance by searching the employees ‘ bags regularly.
- Controlling the Goods deliver protocol for all goods bought, loaned or otherwise legitterly purchased.
- Maintaining a system that monitors contractors working in a hotel according to company health and safety guidelines.
- Responsible for the inspection of products received out of the hours.
- Maintain the system to record departmental keys issues and receipts.
- operated, controlled and monitored by the CCTV systems.
- Patrol the hotel area regularly and ensure that firewalks are taken place and recorded
- Ensure safe transfers of cash within the hotel
- Help in the evacuation of the hotel and conduct it safely.
- in the event of a bomb threat Track suspicious packages and take note of the explosives and terrorism attack policies.
- Maintain compliance logbook and incident records
- document all complaints of fraud, financial negligence, and other accidents
- Ensure that hotel systems and operation rooms remain secure and protected while not being used.
Meet the following criteria for security supervisor job
- High school, graduate or above
- Good physical condition
- At least 2 years ‘ experience in law enforcement either in the safety office or militarily.
- Good communication skills, Good standards for grooming and positive attitude.
- Capability to work under pressure, to remain calm in emergency situations
- Good team worker
- First aid knowledge of P.A.C.E.
- IT expertise
- Previous customer service experience
Source: Security Officer at Hilton
To apply for this job please visit jobs.hilton.com.