Website Petrochemical Middle East
Petrochemical middle east
Security officer career in Pertocham Middle East
About the company
The Petrocham Middle East founded in 1995 and the Company not only remains limitate in the United Arab Emirates but also quickly transformed the petrochemical business in the area with its diverse products and unique service.
The company respects the strict quality of safety, and health regulations and make sure that the facilities run safely and efficiently. It is accredited in compliance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and ISO 45001.
- Headquarters: Dubai, United Arab Emirates
- Size: 51 to 200 employees
- Founded: 1995
- TypeCompany: Private
- Industry: Chemical Manufacturing
- Sector: Manufacturing
- Revenue: Unknown
Key responsibilities will include
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and another person to the premises and maintain records.
- Monitor and authorize the entrance and departure of loading/offloading vehicles as per storage terminal guidelines and maintain the relevant records.
- Answer telephone calls to take messages, answer questions and provide information during operation hours.
- Receive, interpret and reply on emails as per operations and security requirements.
- To perform inward and outward vehicle’s weight record and issue of weighment tickets and gate pass.
- To authorize the inward and outward materials/stock and record the relevant data.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
• Minimum higher secondary or above.
• Thorough knowledge of MS-excel, MS-word, and MS-Outlook.
• Minimum of 5 years’ Industrial experience in a similar role.
Safety requirements and other Skills:
• Should abide by Terminal safety standards and PPE requirements.
• Aware of hazards associated with flammable chemicals.
• Able to understand the MSDS of chemicals.
• Flexibility and punctuality.
• Proficient in Hindi & English read, write and speak.
• Knowledge of Arabic language would be an added advantage
To apply for this job please visit www.gulftalent.com.