About Jumeirah & The Hotel :
At Jumeirah, we are committed to encouraging and developing our colleagues in world-class environments. We value diversity and provide equal opportunities, employing over 14,000 colleagues from over 140 different countries including locations in the Asia Pacific, CIS, Central Asia, Western and Eastern Europe, South America, Africa, and the Middle East.
We want you to do well from the beginning, so we’ll give you every chance to impress during the recruitment process. We promise our colleagues a warm welcome and will help you feel part of our Jumeirah family from day one. You can rely on us to support you as you settle into your journey with us and make Jumeirah ‘Your Place to Shine’.
Jumeirah Messilah Beach Hotel and Spa offers easy access to Kuwait’s Central Business District, airport and major attractions. The beachfront resort features 316 rooms and suites, 80 presidential suites and 12 villas, seven restaurants, cafés and lounges, a Talise Spa, 200-metre private beach, two swimming pools, and a children’s play area. Extensive conference and banqueting facilities are available, including the Badriah ballroom.
About the Role:
An exciting opportunity to work on a rotation basis within the Housekeeping department, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and adhering to the standards required by the hotel.
- To plan a sequence of rooms for cleaning according to room status
- To clean each guest room and bathroom thoroughly. Make the necessary arrangements in guest rooms and to replenish guest supplies.
- Ensure that there are always sufficient guest amenities and these are replaced when necessary.
- To ensure that all equipment and materials in Guest Rooms are in good condition and in working order at all times replacing where necessary.
- To remove room service trays from rooms and place at a designated point ready for collection.
- To inspect all facilities, furniture, and fixtures and report any damage to the Team Leader for action and follow-up.
- To provide Turn Down service as per the standard required by the hotel.
- To attend to the guest’s request and queries courteously and promptly in the course of duty.
- To fill the room report correctly marking the room status and the time cleaned.
- To report to the Team Leader of any unusual incidents, complaints and any room discrepancies in Room Status.
- Attend all training sessions as required.
- To report any suspicious person or items on the floor to the Duty Manager.
- To ensure the security of all guest bedrooms by never leaving room doors open and unattended.
- To use cleaning materials, operational materials and equipment efficiently to reduce wastage.
- To use chemicals as directed by management and in line with regulations as demonstrated during training.
- Positive attitude and willingness to learn and grow.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in 5-star hotels.
- Experience of working in the Middle East.
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.