Website Hotel Emirates Palace
About the company;
Emirates Palace is centrally located in the heart of Abu Dhabi, close to major visitor attractions and the main business areas of the city. Just 40 minutes from Abu Dhabi International Airport and 90 minutes from Dubai Airport, Emirates Palace is conveniently situated for both leisure and business travelers.
- Organization: Emirates Palace Abu Dhabi
- Primary Location: United Arab Emirates-Abu Dhabi
- Job Type: Regular
- Job Level: Staff
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
Duties and responsibilities;
- Provide a professional and courteous service at all times and ensure that all employees of the assigned outlet follow the example
- Ensure that the place of work and the surrounding area is kept clean and organized at all times.
- Execute and demand the team to execute the highest level of service and set-up standards at all times
- Be knowledgeable of all services and products offered by the hotel
- Monitor operating supplies, equipment and reduce spoilage and wastage successfully
- Perform general cleaning duties as assigned by the Head of Department
- Report failures and malfunctioning equipment directly and act responsibly for all provided operating equipment and machinery
- Understand and strictly adhere to the rules & regulations established in the hotel’s policy manual and the hotel’s policy on fire, hygiene, health & safety
- Report to duty punctually wearing the correct uniform, clean and well pressed including appropriate safety shoes and name tag at all times
- Maintain a high standard of personal appearance and hygiene at all times.
- Undertake reasonable tasks and secondary duties as assigned by the Department Head
- Respond to any changes in the department as dictated by the hotel management.
- Assist in carrying out scheduled inventories of products and operating equipment
Desired Skills & Qualifications:
- Secondary School Certificate
- None required, preferably apprentice- or internship in a hotel
- Adaptability and flexibility
- Dedicated, self-motivated, tolerant individual, punctuality
- Cross-cultural awareness
- Ability to work and communicate in a multinational environment
To apply for this job please visit kempinski.taleo.net.