Emirati international luxury hotel chain
Coordinator Housekeeping: A Housekeeping Coordinator is in charge of the daily work of the Housekeeping Department. He or she is part of a team. Each Housekeeping Coordinator oversees a team of custodial duties in the absence of crew members or as otherwise needed.
Jumeirah Hotels & Resorts is a part of Dubai Holding and its multinational chain of luxurious hotels in the United Arab Emirates.
Jumeirah founded in Dubai in 1997 and currently employs about 14,000 people in 140 countries all over the world. Being the largest hospitality company in the UAE it has received numerous global travel and tourism awards.
About the Job:
- to make the housekeeping office operate smoothly and orderly.
- Forward Administration works for the relevant departments.
- Assist the storekeeper and the purchasing department in liaising with different departments to purchase and receipt of items for housekeeping.
- helps to make major organizational improvements and incorporate them.
- Updates Mercury SOP and job descriptions as necessary.
- Help with some laundry management work
- properly reply to the telephone according to the JI code and to send messages to the Executive officer.
- To execute all administrative work related to the Housekeeping department.
- to record and control payroll matters of the housekeeping department
- attend the training meeting and communication according to the schedules
- Fluent in English, both oral and written
- Diploma in Hotel Operations
- 3 years’ experience in housekeeping within a 4/5 star hotel
- 1-year experience in an administrative role
- Experience as a personal assistant
To apply for this job please visit dubaiholding.taleo.net.