Website Amazon UAE
Amazon is a multinational e-commerce company based in the United States that has been operating in the UAE since acquiring Souq.com, a Dubai-based online shopping corporation.
As the most profitable organization in the world, it has many employees ranging from delivery, customer service, logistics, management, and planning.
Following COVID-19, Amazon’s business expanded not only in the UAE but also around the world.
As the company expanded, it is hiring several employees based in the United Arab Emirates.
Amazon career opportunities are available in the UAE.
- Logistics Supervisor, Specialty Fulfillment
- Operations Lead, Global Specialty Fulfillment
- Category Manager, Category Manager
- Powered Industrial Truck Trainer
- Learning Area Manager
- Facilities Supervisor
- Principal TPM, MENA Payments
- Senior Database Specialist SA, Databases EMEA
- Immigration Associate, UAE Immigration Team
- Senior Financial Analyst, MENA Marketing Finance
The jobs published on this website are for general information purposes only, therefore, we make no express or implied representations or warranties about their completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability, or availability.
Through this website, you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of a close career. We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites.